Welcome to the 18th Episode of the CoffeeCAST with Stephen Hayward of Project X.
As of late I have been interested to see how Process and Organizational change are supported in Enterprise Data Warehousing as the business intelligence gets plugged back into the business continuum. Today Ted Aslanidis of KPMG is joining me to give us some perspective of his on implementation change and transformation. We ended up covering in our chat:
- Brief intro to Ted and his move
- Process and Change Management
- Implementing Business Intelligence (BI)
- Organizational Change
- Readiness – a favorite of mine
- Program Management and Change Management – hand in hand
- Turning your biggest opponent into your champion
- Grassroots support generation
- People Change
- Francis Hartman of University of Calgary
- Don’t suppress the information
- Blogging as a vehicle for change management
- Culture and Leadership
I hope you enjoy the conversation. If you have any thoughts join in the conversation by posting a comment or drop me an email. Offer up a comment and let us know your thoughts.
The Podcast is available here or on iTunes for download or subscription. Have a great day.
Update: since publishing this today, I ran into a great blog post by James Governor at MonkChips that talks about Lenova and their use of the Blogosphere.