Today I welcome Kim a Program Manager at a large Financial Services organization. Kim came from the IT ranks and then moved onto the business side where whe is running a fairly significant program. Today we will take a business view of Program and Project Management as a personal take by Kim.
In today’s episode we talk about the following:
- Translation of Strategy to Business Objectives
- What is success
- Large Project cycles vs Rapid Results approaches – Cultural Impact
- Portfolio Management Approach
- in 5 years what do we want
- Tactical Strategies broken into 1, 2, 3 tactics that can be broken into sub-projects
- Marketing and the good job they are doing with what they have
- Six Sigma
- and lastly a bit on Project Management
I hope you enjoy the conversation and decide to join in. Offer up a comment and let us know your thoughts.
The Podcast is available here or also on iTunes for download or subscription. Have a great day.