Project X Labs is pleased to announce the launch of our North American weather data feed, available as a subscription service.
Weather has a tremendous impact on the day-to-day and long term operations of numerous industries. By owning this feed, you can add context to your data and normalize performance metrics against weather impact. Modify your practices based on past weather-related performance, and plan for the week ahead with a regularly updated forecast.
- Historical seven-year weather feed with hourly readings updated daily, and eight-day forecast updated every four hours
- Weather attributes by ZIP code or postal code include: Temperature, humidity, precipitation amount and type, dew point, cloud cover
- Use weather data to analyze past performance related to weather and apply those learnings to modify business practices
- Design algorithms using forecast data to set up alerts for suggested actions to take for the upcoming week
- Visualize weather data on a map-based visualization alongside your location metrics to easily spot weather-related patterns
- Available for a low cost as an annual subscription
Learn more about how to use weather data to create meaningful change for your business on the Project X Labs website.