Welcome to the 50th CoffeeCAST with Stephen Hayward of Project X Ltd. Live from Las Vegas.
Hello again from Vegas – baby. We are coming close to covering the end of a great week at the Teradata 2007 Partners
event. This is a recap of Part 1 of the Wednesday sessions.
There were many sessions throughout the day. The ones we went to were (covered in this and Wednesday Part 2):
- Best Practices for Teradata Backup and Restore – Jeremy Davis, Teradata
- Agile Development Practices for Business Intelligence – Sullivan McConnell, The Travelers Companies
- Performance Optimization Techniques in a Teradata/MicroStrategy Environment – Chet Aitken, Hudson’s Bay
- Structured Method for Tuning Teradata SQL
- Develop Enterprise Metadata Management
- The Road to Dual Active
Listen in and we hope you enjoy and more importantly, hope you join
in the conversation. So drop a comment in the blog or send me an email
and share your thoughts on the topic.
The audiocast is available on iTunes (as a Podcast) or here for download. Have a great day and join the conversation.