Welcome to the 40th CoffeeCAST with Stephen Hayward of Project X Ltd. Graham and I grabbed a quiet spot in the office with some fresh Starbucks (coffee for me and tea for him) to talk about Capacity planning.
Graham kicks off by discussing Mission statements which funnily enough gave us our segway into the topics of today.
- Capacity planning
- planning versus monitoring
- OLAP (online analytics processing)
- OLTP (online transaction processing)
- SOA (service oriented architecture)
- The model of on demand metrics
- the old MIP model (no not this MIP)
- IBM and on demand management
Listen in and we hope you enjoy and more importantly, hope you join
in the conversation. So drop a comment in the blog or send me an email
and share your thoughts on the topic.
The audiocast is available on iTunes (as a Podcast) or here for download. Have a great day and join the conversation.
Some organizations mentioned: