I am off to Connecticut to RHSA for a Two-day Action workshop called ‘High-Impact Consulting’. This is some follow-on to the conversations with Bob Schaffer and Harvey Thomson.
The workshop is to
– accelerate client change
– generate rapid-cycle success
– learn from experience
now that sounds like some learning. I believe this will he’ll Project X better align our work with clients helping us ‘design for success’. In some early literature they mention this as:
– aim at real client results
– design projecys in terms of what the client is likely to really accomplish
– aim at some rapid, rewarding results
– collaborate with the client and teach (learn – my add) how to do it
– have a highly leveraged impact.
So I will be with 15 other souls learning. I will try and get some group conversation recorded for general consumption.