It’s the first Tuesday of April, we all made it through April fools day. Today I have with me Mark Dymond, Director of Application Services at IBM who is responsible for one of their largest Canadian outsourcing clients. I have known Mark for a while and he and Graham worked together over the years. So welcom Mark, today we are discussing the following:
- Thoughts on Program and Project Management
– Keys to Project Management
– Key Performance Indicators
– Differences in the role between Program and Project Management
- Delivery Models – Agile vs Waterfall
- Offshoring as a part of your team
Please enjoy, feel free to comment and have a great day!
Our Podcast is also available on iTunes as well as here for download.
PS – the discussion are Mark’s personal thoughts and not that of IBM proper